We would love you to join us
At FundEd, we believe all children are entitled to a high-quality education. But we know that school budgets are stretched to breaking point, and that school business professionals and fundraisers are under huge pressure to generate additional income streams.
Our aim is to support schools by providing you with the inspiration and expertise to embark on a successful fundraising journey. So whether you want to secure a grant, develop a regular giving campaign, plan a fundraising strategy or access business support, FundEd is here to help.
Individual school membership of FundEd provides:
- Access to the UK’s leading grants database for schools: The FundEd database features more than £13m of national and local grants for schools
- Funding alerts and newsletters: Half-termly emails featuring the latest grants for schools, plus regular e-newsletters
- FundEd magazine: A termly school fundraising publication, packed with inspirational case studies, expert advice and step-by-step guides.
In addition all members will receive:
- A FundEd ‘getting started’ handbook: This comprehensive guide will help you plan and implement your fundraising strategy.
- Crowdfunding and regular giving support: We provide detailed step-by-step guides on running a successful campaign, as well as telephone or online advice.
- Grant and CIF application support: Our partners can assess your suitability for grant fundingand review your applications before you submit them. They can also provide discounted bid-writing services.
- Ask FundEd: Our panel of experts can help solve your fundraising queries.
Open to all schools:
Our website, FundEd.org.uk, features articles on all aspects of school fundraising and partnership building, from developing a fundraising strategy, to promoting your school, building passive income streams and developing an alumni network of potential donors.
It also includes profiles of successful case studies, alongside a handy directory of school suppliers.
Our complementary service, PTA+ , provides access to local grants, and a complete A to Z of how to organise successful fundraising events.
How much does FundEd cost?
An annual individual subscription to FundEd costs £30 +vat
Please use our sign up form.
If you require extra support.....
Our FundEdAssistant Project Review Package is available for £220.
FundEdAssistant works with schools that need additional help and the Project Review Package helps schools deliver specific fundraising projects.
This package includes:
- Expert appraisal and review of your fundraising project
- Support and guidance with your fundraising strategy
Select the PDF below for more details.
Read what other people have to say about FundEd:
- ‘What a brilliant resource FundEd is! For the first time in one place, you can access numerous different ideas on how to gain extra resources for your school. I found it really inspiring to read about what other schools have fundraised for and how they achieved their goals. My life in these times of school funding austerity just got a whole lot easier – thank you FundEd!’ Jo Marchant, Strategic Business Leader, Meadowfield School, Kent and Fellow of NASBM
- ‘As a Business Manager for a large school, the pull on my financial resources is huge and I need to be creative in finding extra funding. FundEd stimulates that creative thinking through showcasing a variety of fundraising ideas and initiatives and by sharing innovative practice from schools in similar situations. It’s a wonderful new resource.' Robbie Garner, Business Manager, Mark Rutherford School, Bedford
- “I keep all the FundEd magazines; they are a great income generation reference library. Usually with magazines I pull out the articles I want to keep and put the rest in the recycling, but with FundEd I keep the whole magazine.” Hayley Dunn ACCA FISBL - Leadership specialist for the ACSL
- “I have found FundEd Magazine to be one of the most useful funding resource tools that SBM’s can have in their top draw. The hints, tips and advice provided by FundEd are second to none and In addition to this, you have the confidence you are working with individuals who understand the business of education and can target the advice perfectly. I highly recommend it to all educational establishments, the first bit of advice that you use will repay your school tenfold!” Russell Dalton FNASBM, Finance and Business Director - Pershore High School