FundEd magazine – autumn 2023
Launch the digital edition
Every issue of FundEd Magazine is packed with expert advice, school success stories, information and inspiration!
The autumn 2023 issue includes...
- Fundraising success – How one school scored a win with a football event, and another raised triple their target
- Enabling enrichment – Extra-curricular activities, trips and events can create memories that last a lifetime. So how can you deliver them?
- Last word – Amanda Burgess is planning ahead to build funds and spread some warmth
- Grow your own orchard – Veolia Orchard offers free fruit trees to schools so that pupils can enhance their environment and grow food
- Grants for literacy special – Our extended four-page focus covers how one school received a £15,000 grant for their library, the LoveReading4Kids scheme and more grants for books. We also reveal how another school received hundreds of free books thanks to the National Literacy Trust
- Grants for schools – Our pick of grants for capital funding to improve facilities
- Working with business – If you want to gain support from companies local to your school, you need a plan of action
- Skilling up your students – Businesses have much to offer schools as part of their environmental, social and governance policies
- Know your network – Connecting with other SBMs can help deliver better value for your school
- Make more with match funding – Reach out to your parent volunteers, whose employers can provide a healthy boost to your fundraising efforts
- A team of one - How do you develop an effective fundraising programme when there is only one of you?
- Polytunnel teaching spaces – How one social enterprise is pioneering the use of these versatile outdoor ‘classrooms’
- Learning languages – Emma Griffin profiles products and workshops to support MFL and EAL
Click here to read now.